Tuesday, March 20, 2012


Hello everyone & happy spring! This 80 degree weather in March is truly getting me in the "art fair" mood!! Just want to let you all know that my applications to shows have gone out for this year and I will post an updated list of 2012 shows as soon as I receive jury results. Hopefully I will be invited back to all of the great shows I did last year (see list of shows at bottom of blog page) and a few cool new ones!!

This weekend 3/24 I will be at the Saline spring show www.salineshows.com and next weekend March 30 - April 1, I will be in Northville at the Handcrafters "Spring Fling" www.hcshows.com both shows should be fantastic and a great place to do some spring shopping and get ready for the beautiful weather ahead and jewelry to go with those new spring & summer outfits. Hope to see you there!!

No comments: